Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2006, 06:41 PM
    80s cartoon movie
    This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a river to get away from the bad guy, who's sawing the rope really slowly. I also remember some crossing the river in little leaf boats, and I think the babies might get separated and rushed downstream. That's all I have. Please help!
    Tamsyn Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

May 2, 2010, 06:38 AM

Where they human? It sounds like blinky bill
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

May 2, 2010, 09:31 AM

Maybe,.

The Charmkins

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Scfi cartoon movie from late 80s maybe 90s [ 5 Answers ]

This ones been boiling my brain for some time now and I can only remember small bits so I'll apologise now. It was a scifi animated film a bit of a star wars rip off where a young man blonde I think, has to save (I think) his siter, it starts in and underground mine/volcano where the young man is...

Old Cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago, when I was younger I use to watch this cartoon.. but I don't know the name of it! Its been killing me. Well I only remember a little about it, all I remember is a boy and a girl walking through the woods and find a carnival or something, and there's weird creatures like goblins......

Help WIth an 80's HBO Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I remember was a cartoon Japanese style movie. I remember seeing it on HBO almost 17 to 18 years ago. At the beginning there was a mother pegasus on a cloud with her babies. Soemehow one of the babies ended up on earth where he came to a young woman and believe there was a black cat....

Cartoon Trivia [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if any one would know the occupation of Barny Rubble on the Flintstones?

View more questions Search