Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandy280966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2006, 03:29 PM
    American television series called "Now & Again"
    I used to watch an american TV series called "Now & Again" with Eric Close,it was shown on granada at about 10.30/11.00pm but has not been screened for some time,I missed the start of the series and would like to see that plus the complete series,could anyone tell me if I can get this on video/dvd? Thanks
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2006, 04:46 PM
    In the discussion groups for that series on IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212395/...c=1;ft=20;fm=1) they have a thread that talks about trying to persuade the studio to release it on DVD so it seems you cannot get this yet. Also no luck on Amazon.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2006, 01:07 PM
    The show only had 1 season of 22 episodes.

http://epguides.com/NowandAgain/

Aired originally from Sept 24/99 - May 5/00

If you are an Eric Close fan, you can catch him now on the CBS show "Without a Trace"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

About the book called "The Wars" [ 1 Answers ]

It is written by Timothy Findiey Did someone read it? Can you please tell me what this book is about? ( in detail please! ) Emergency.. Thank you very much!

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

What is the "blinking less" syndrome called? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, you know how people who spend a lot of time in front of the computer blink much less than people who don't? Well, is there a name for this?

View more questions Search