Ask
    shazyx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 01:28 AM
    USPS have W2's available online?
    Does the USPS have W2's available online? :eek:
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 02:42 AM
    Check with your employer. If only the employer makes W2 available online, you can check it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 06:22 AM
    I believe they do, they will supply you with the web site and a pass code to use to get it. But this would have been done at the end of the year for this years taxes
    ktdnjg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 05:20 AM
    You must be a current employee with a current address on file. You should have a postal ease passcode.
    Go to Postalease, enter your EID and passcode. Click on revolving link W-2. 2011 will be available soon!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wal mart w2's online [ 23 Answers ]

I no longer work at Wal Mart, but I know my hire date and all other info for walmartbenefits.com and it still won't let me get my info for my w2. Iknow at least Jackson and Hewitt can get them on line, but can I?

Can a NY resident work for USPS in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

Can a person leaving in NYC work for United States Postal Services in N.J.

Summons via USPS Mail California Debt [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was recently served a summons by mail for past credit card debt. On the outside of the 9x13 envelope wasn't any return address just my name, address & PC postage it almost looked like bulk mail. Thank goodness I didn't toss it. The PC postage produced stamp said it was from So. Cal....

W2's [ 2 Answers ]

My husband worked for a company for about 6 months last year the engraved wine bottles. When we tried to get a hold of them about sending him his W2 their number has been disconnected. I have tried calling bridal shows to see get a phone number with no help, I've tried looking online for their...

Live in NY; Work for USPS in NJ Office [ 1 Answers ]

My son is a New York City resident who works for the Postal Service in a NJ branch. USPS deducts Federal, but no State or local taxes. He has electronically filed Federal Form 1040 and received a small refund. Gross Income: $35,000 Filing Status is Single He also electronically filed the...

View more questions Search