Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idkidkidk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Swollen vagina
    The lips of my vagina are swollen, and I'm so embarrassed! Yes, I masterbated with an object (for the first time) and now I'm swollen. It's awkward to walk and I've heard ice will help with the swelling. Have I permanently injured myself? What do I do, and how long with this last?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 15, 2008, 06:39 PM
    It's possible you have a yeast infection. Please make an appointment with your doctor.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 12:38 PM
    It should reduce in size in a day or two. :) Don't do that again!

I think you would enjoy getting a book about female masturbation and learn about pleasuring yourself.:) Fantasy, clitoral stimulation, all body massaging... that is the best road to go, in my opinion... no rough stuff directed at your genitals by men or by appliances.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:15 PM
    Lay down on your back with your feet slightly elevated and maybe some ice for most of your time until it goes down some, and take some Tylenol of you're able to. The swelling should go down. You should go to the doctor if it's not gone down in more than 18 hours because you might have an infection. You should look into actual sex toys, and not just "objects', because they can cause damage to tissue and possibly damage nerves if you get too rough and bruise yourself up. I'm guessing that you will probably be fine in a day or two, just be careful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen vagina? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi. A few weeks ago one of my vaginal lips were swollen a little bit, it felt kind of hard but it went away two days later. Today I noticed it again, I'm not sure what it is, could it be an STD?

Why is my vagina swollen, sore and dry? [ 3 Answers ]

Just to let everyone know, I have had tonsillitis for the past 3 days and it is slowly going away. I have a headache now and a bit of a dry throat and that's all. But a few days ago I've noticed that my vagina doesn't look like itself. It is rather swollen and my inner labia are a bit stretched...

Swollen vagina after sex.why? [ 2 Answers ]

Tonight I had a session with my boyfriend and right after I noticed that I was really swollen. This has never happened before... and I have no clue why. I am completely clean (No STDs) and only 20 years old. I don't know if prolapses occur this young.. Around the opening of my vagina there is a...

Swollen vagina lip [ 1 Answers ]

Last night while I was asleep my vagina felt irratated and ichy iwent to the bast room and when I looks my vagina was swollen the right lip was swollen and ichy it looked like an actual wollen lip... I got scared and told my husband and he put an ice pack on it for the swelling... but want to know...

Vagina swollen [ 1 Answers ]

I really would like some adivce on what to do... not the vagina lips the place where you pee from.. sorry I don't know much so anyway the one to the right is swollen and last night it was itching so bad... the smorniing when I woke up it was bigger a lot bigger then the one.. this never happened...

View more questions Search