Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amikatgreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Rottie Pup
    How much should a female, 13wk old rottie pup weigh?
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jul 17, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Anywhere's from 8-15 pounds.
    mommyiggy Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2008, 03:02 PM

My rotties were 11 and 9 pounds at there check up at 8 weeks so I am assuming not much more than that
    mrscoltweaver Posts: 240, Reputation: 20

Dec 26, 2008, 03:31 PM

Females follow moms in size and stature, males follow dads. No specific answer here, just as long as not bony NOR TOO FAT!
    mommyiggy Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Okay we went to the vet Tuesday and they now weigh 19.5 and 18 pounds... I am starting to think they're too big. The have grown quite a bit but after reading the earlier post I am starting to think that my girls are too big. They are only 13 weeks old (14 on Saturday).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Appropriate weight gain for a rottie? [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone. Just wanted to know if anyone could tell me how much weight a Rottie puppy should gain each month? I've searched everywhere for answers but no luck. Even my vet couldn't give me a straight answer. Please help me.:confused:

4 Month old Rottie Afraid Of People [ 7 Answers ]

I have a great 4 month old female rottie that has been the best puppy I have ever had EXCEPT she is afraid of people. Mostly men but pretty much all people. I bring her to work with me every day (retail setting) to socalize her but she just hides in the back and sleeps. Any ideas?:cool:

Weight of my rottie? [ 10 Answers ]

My rottie, rosco, will be 9 weeks on Tuesday. He weighs 13.5lbs. Is that a good weight or is he under weight??

Potty issues with adopted rottie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I have a 24 week old rottweiler that managed to stay healthy through an awful ordeal with parvo and my doberman puppy. She ended up passing away a little over a month ago.We decided it was time to get another dog mainly to keep him occupied during the day when we're at work. We got...

10 week Rottie pooping in crate [ 3 Answers ]

I have seen lots of these questions and have tried everything (but the rescue remedy I read about) to get our puppy to make it to 3am. He has one place to poop outside (though sometimes just wants to play), we are always out with him and put him to bed around 11. We also have tried the talk radio...

View more questions Search