Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JETEE Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 10:54 AM
    PLC programming
    I have to modify an existing PLC Ladder Logic program but I have no experience in programming the PLC and at this point it is little hard for me to comment on the code as I don't know what it exactly does. Can someone please suggest any reference material from which I can educate myself on programming PLC's ?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Your best be t is the manufacturer's literature.

I can tell you this, it's reminiscent on relay ladder logic, BUT in this case the RUNGS of the ladder are executed very quickly.

Simple rung: Switch turns on light.

More complex program:

Rung 1: Push button switch starts a one-shot timer which as 1 contact named NO#1
    Rung2: NO#! Is a contact that turns on light.

So, light turns on after applicable delay.
    CarlatFSJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 07:35 PM
    I have 20 years experience in PLC programming. Your question is too general for specific answers.

The answer needs to start with the manufacture of PLC in question.

If you are still looking for an answer let me know.

Carl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Programming a t.v. [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a vizio t.v. and was wondering if anyone could tell me how to programming a direct t.v. remote to the television because it's not listed on the programs:confused:

Qt programming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is anshahmed.I am doing final year B.TECH.Now I am doing a project and I want to use qt programming .Whie I was compiling the qt programm the compiler giving errors in header file(qpplicaton.h) .how can I compile the qt programm.

C programming help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi people I want to shut down my system after a specified time I want to use the time() method but I need to know the exe file that runs after the specified time. Please let me know also if there is any other way to shut down my system after some particular time Thank you Best regards

View more questions Search