Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plumber1210 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Where to get 16" water drain pipe?

Does anyone know where to get 16" water drainage pipe. I know ferguson says they can get it but it takes awhile my next step is to call county water division. Please help if you can:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2008, 02:03 PM
    IF you say where you are at it may help
    plumber1210 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 02:08 PM
    I am in Florida. Sorry new to this!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attaching new 2" drain pipe to existing 3" soil stack - PVC [ 4 Answers ]

All, I am installing an additional sink on the main level of my home. On the lower level, below, there is a main 3" soil stack. I am thinking to use a 3"x2" Y connector to tie 2" drain pipe into this main soil stack. The sink will be vented using AAV (island) Questions: 1. Is there any...

Tying 2" drain pipe to perpendicular 3" drain line under slap [ 3 Answers ]

I want to avoid a 90 degree bend under slab. However, I have to reduce from the 2" pipe that drains the WM to the 3" main drain line, and the reducing tee I find has a very small sweep. Do I need to use a reducing combination wye and is there such thing?

Teflon or Pipe Dope for 1 1/4" Water Pipe [ 7 Answers ]

I am building a project that uses several joints of 1 1/4 " galvanized pipe, including elbows and Tee's. The unit will be plumbed into my 50 psi water system. What is the best way to seal the pipe joints? I have assembled the unit and tested using teflon pipe dope and had several leaks.

Explosed 3" drain pipe [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of installing a bathroom over an existing slab. The floor joists are 2x8pt. I have approx 5 1/2" of space between the top of the slab & the bottom of the joist. I want to run the 3" drain line through the outside wall, 90 down 10"(w/ a cleanout on top), then 90 out to the 4"...

How to run a 3"drain pipe [ 5 Answers ]

The relocation of my upstairs bathroom requires the change of the 3" abs drain pipe. The pipe starts at the toilet, after approx. 3 feet of horizontal run a 2" shower drain is connected with a Y-piece. Then after another 2 feet is a 1 1/2" sink drain connected with another Y pice. After 1 foot of...

View more questions Search