Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcool20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2014, 05:53 PM
    I personally have something called central heterochromia, which makes my naturally green/blue/gray eyes have a gold ring around the pupil. I've noticed depending on the lighting and sometimes my mood, the yellow will fade or completely disappear. It's relatively common in people with blue and green eyes, so maybe that's what you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Big pupil! [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so I have been through freshlook colorblends, and they were the right prescription but my eyes were blurry so my eye doctor told me to use acuvue 2 colours opaqes and they were blurry so I go back to my eye doctor and he says that I have a large pupil and my pupil is catching the color part of...

Stray kitten with deformed pupil [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have found a stray cat and her litter in my neighborhood and am trying to find them homes. I can't take them in right now because I have 2 cats of my own and am already caring for 2 other strays, and local no-kill shelters are currently full. I'm particularly concerned about one of the...

One Pupil Big, one Small? [ 9 Answers ]

I went to the opticians today and at the beginning of the process I was told that one of my pupils may be bigger than the other. Although the optician was not sure on the matter but came to the conclusion that it was not. After various other tests all was OK. The only problem I currently...

Pupil different sizes [ 20 Answers ]

Hello all,I have a very worrying problem and would like to know if anybody has experienced this... Ok I've been suffering headachs for 6months,been to the dr's countless of times and been told its sinus related.. Anyway this isn't about my headachs,well not much. The thing is 4nights ago, I saw...

View more questions Search