Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pgr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 04:06 AM
    DVR, VCR/DVD recorder Combo, Receiver, TV Connection Diagram
    I have a Scientific Atlantic Cable DVR and would like a diagram on how to connect a Panasonic VCR/DVD recorder so that I can burn to DVD or copy from the DVR.
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks:)
    Lemil566 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 01:18 PM

How to connect TV, vcr/dvd and dvd recorder and CABLE BOX
    Lemil566 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 01:25 PM
    How to connect TV,vcr/dvd, and dvd recorder and direct TV?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I hook up a DVD Recorder/VCR Combo to my TV. [ 6 Answers ]

I have just purchased a DVD Recorder/VCR Combo in order to copy my old VCR tapes to DVD. I have my TV hooked up to Dish Network. I have tried all day to hook up my new recorder to my TV with no luck. Is there any way of just hooking it up to my TV and not going through my Dish Network at all? I am...

How to hookup DVD recorder to receiver & TV [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot record to my DVD player/recorder, but I can watch a DVD. I have the following euipment: DISH HDTV/DVR; Samsung DVD-R135 recorder; Yamaha HTR-5990 receiver & Samsung HDTV. How can I hook this stuff up? The DVD-R135 has an HDMI out; Component out; AV1 In; AV out & S-video The HTR-5990...

Hooking up DVR to DVD recorder, to receiver, to HDTV [ 3 Answers ]

I've been looking for the exact answer to my specific problem, but I haven't been able to find it yet. I hope someone can help me. Here's my equipment: Comcast Scientific Atlanta HDDVR cable box (8300HD, 1 HDMI out, component Out 1, composite Out 2, digital audio) Samsung LCD HDTV (LNT4065F,...

DVD/VCR recorder combo units [ 1 Answers ]

Hello anyone, I am looking to buy a combo unit as described above. I have looked in stores and on line. I am confused by the information about analog vs digital output. What do I need to look for when buying a unit so it will work when the TV stations do away with analog. I want to buy a unit...

VCR/DVD Combo, DVD Recorder hookup to Satellite TV [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hookup a VCR/DVD combo and a DVD Recorder to my TV. I have satellite TV, but the satellite receiver is not connected to the same TV. I have read and reread all four books and can not figure it out. I want to be able to record from the television to both the VCR and the DVD...

View more questions Search