Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisisruff Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Meeting turns into a date ?
    Hi I have a question about someone I met. Im a 28 male Friday I met a fun and pretty Female also 28. So she asked a question and we began talking and having a pretty lenthgy conversation... After talking for like 40 minutes she joked around and said I think you should ask for my number... So of course I intended to but that was a perfect invite.
    So I called her the next day and we talked for a while maybee almost 2 hours. After the conversation she thanked me for calling and I said I enjoy talking with her and will talk again. She agreed. Is that a weird ending? Should I have offered to go out or something? Or is that too much so fast?
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 14, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Well she sound like she's really into you, I say go for it... to play it safe try asking her out for coffee first :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Coffee sounds good, or a park for lunch. Don't be so taken that you don't pay attention though.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2008, 11:15 PM
    She sounds she's interested in you. You do the first move but don't be too much in a hurry
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Ask her out for coffee, nothing too big yet as you are still feeling out the territory
    chrisisruff Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Okie so its not bad that I didn't offer or ask her out? Since its still brandnew just didn't want to make it like I wasn't interested..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 15, 2008, 11:50 AM
    I'm sure she will adjust to your pace. Don't worry about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outside unit turns on. Rotates, inside unit turns on. Does not blow / suck. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, we had a storm today, and I got home from work to find the house at a hot 75 degrees... the outside unit wouldn't turn on or work or anything... So, I went out and turned off ALL of the breakers, and then turned ALL of them back on... OK, the outside unit spins now... Then I went into...

Single 20amp circuit turns off 10 min turns back on [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with a single 20Amp circuit, there are two small rooms with receptacles and lights attached to this circuit. (Home built in 1976). The power goes out completely and the 20Amp breaker does not trip or get hot, there is not any power across the breaker and then approximately 10min...

Light turns on & Fan turns off automatically when a remot is installed [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a Hunter remote separately and installed to my ceiling fan. Everything works good except the following problem. I turn on the fan & turn off the light before I go to sleep and in the middle of night the light goes on and fan turns off. This happens a few times until morning when I turn...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search