Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farooque52 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2006, 01:42 PM
    Accommodation in Dubai
    I am planning to go to dubai for a week alongwith my wife and daughter. Is it possible to have cheap accomodaion there? I will be thankful for the information.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2006, 04:32 PM
    Dubai?. cheap? Based on what I've seen, I have a feeling that their impression of "cheap" may be far different that yours and mine. What's the ballpark price per night that you're looking for?
    farooque52 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2006, 02:00 PM
    I am looking for a room for three at less than $50 per day.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2006, 02:49 AM
    I found a few for $79 per night for 3 people at orbitz. You should also try hotels.com and travelocity.com... and aaa.com if you are a member.
    MonikiChiki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by farooque52
    I am planning to go to dubai for a week alongwith my wife and daughter. Is it possible to have cheap accomodaion there? I will be thankful for the information.
    Depends on when you are planning your trip. A friend of mine has a few rooms to let in her very large, clean highrise building, central location with pool, for about 1500 dirhams a week (which is just less than 75 canadian dollars a night). I'm not sure about those prices, so you can contact her at highrisebb at hotmail dot com

Either way have a nice trip!
    prem123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 05:24 AM
    Kindly provide the exact date; enable to provide better tariffs... bcoz dubai is the place where tariff of hotels keeps changing due to number of fairs and fastivals round the year...
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search