Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SunnyBabe Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 06:12 PM
    100 Stupidist Things You Can Possibly Say to A Woman You Want to Get With
    Hello to everyone in this community. I've had experiences with men as many of you have had. I could be head over heals happy with a guy, the whole world could seem bright and sunny. For a moment. Then, like a lightning bolt, a woman's perspective changes. Fellas, some things you say are just a plain outright turn offs. Just like a lightswitch, the "maybe I'm not so interested in you afterall" momentum begins. I mean, if I got to worry about a man's way of thinking... no guy is worth worrying my head over, you know. But, I, woman, am sometimes a/k/a EMO, so just in case I'm OVER REACTING :eek:, I thought I'd ask you nice folks for your input.

I've heard some stupid things coming out of mens, right before I decided they weren't completely right for me, you all can feel free to comment or add to this your experiences, since I know, we've all heard it, and felt the downslide. This could be fun, if you have a weird sense of humor, as I do. :)

1. You are really HOT! In fact, the only way you could be HOTTER is if you were (insert another race here.)
    2. I only xxx'd her once a long time ago. Tomorrow I have to (fill in the blank) with her.
    3. Have you ever been a (insert different hair color?) I've always had a thing for (insert different hair color.)
    4. Mother doesn't like you.
    5. That is NOT how you CUT a tomato! Duh.

I'm sure I will have lots more, and so do you, so look forward to your remarks.
    SunnyBabe Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 06:16 PM
    PS- 6. I'm a world class freak.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 06:31 PM
    I'll give you #1 and probably #2.

#3 to #5 could be valid depending on the surrounding conversation and context. Where are you meeting these men?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2008, 06:58 PM
    "You look familiar, come one how do I know you?? ahhh that's right - you were in my dreams''

"Did it hurt? When we fell from heaven?"

''Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk past again.''

''Are you tired? Tired of what? Cause you've been running through my mind all day!''

“Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.”
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2008, 07:47 PM
    I overheard my two college neighbors say,

"If you do her first it's $20, if I get her first it's beers for everyone."

Needless to say, neither got the girl, they should have whispered.
    nelsta78 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jul 15, 2008, 02:06 AM
    Never been one for chat up lines.But I do tend to think a girl wants to hear something so I say it, And all the time it turns out it's the wrong thing.

For example, I was dating a girl and she had always warned me that when she starts getting feelings for a guy she's so scared of getting hurt that she runs.
    So we dated for a while then me being the genius I am turn round and say
    "To be honest i never thought of us as anything serious and we're just having fun"
    And it turned out to be not what she wanted to hear and she wanted me to tell her I wouldn't hurt her and I'll always try to make her happy.So I pretty much killed that relationship.

And I'm good at trying to play stupid games and have them backfire... completley.
    For instance the girl I'm currentley on a break with.. Well before the break she was showing me no affection at all.. so as soon as we decided on a break.. I make up some story about last time I went out some girl was giving me affection.. now the girl I'm on a break with thinks I've cheated on her and doesn't trust me.

Then my ex(the one I told "i didn't think we were ever serious) phoned me last week, to say she's heard my current situation and that she's single now and wants me an her to meet up... so clever me ask's the girl I'm on a break with if she minds if I meet up with the ex.. dint go down to well.

All in all.. if you want to keep a relationship... dont listen to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginismus, possibly? [ 3 Answers ]

I would appreciate any help at all... I have never been able to have a obgyn exam, awake, that is. The last attempt at trying to make it through without excrutiating pain, the nurses in the office gave me the cold shouler, stopped talking to me and treated me like I had the plague. The doctor told...

Possibly love [ 6 Answers ]

I have found the most amazing person I have ever meet in my life so far. I met her at work about a month and a half ago, but at the time she had just got into a relationship with someone else. For the last month we have been texting and talking all the time. Not one day goes by that I don't talk...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search