Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matzkeh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Implant bleeding or 7 day early period
    My last period was June 23 I have been having unprotected sex.. Well after that I have been getting headaches, light cramps, backaches, bloating, all that.. I am due for my period on the 30th. Well today is now the 14th and I started bleeding just a light pink/brown. My back kind of hurts with it every once in awhile.. but usually when I get my period my back hurts so bad I need to take something.. I took two pregnancy tests both negative.. might have been to early though.. one just a ept and one a digital one. So I don't know when to test again if I have to wait till the day of my period.. do you think its implant bleeding or what? I also pee a lot sometimes three times a night. I have been very moody..
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jul 14, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by matzkeh
    My last period was June 23 i have been having unprotected sex.. Well after that i have been getting headaches, light cramps, backaches, bloating, all that.. I am due for my period on the 30th. Well today is now the 14th and i started bleeding just a light pink/brown. my back kinda hurts with it every once in awhile.. but usually when i get my period my back hurts so bad i need to take something.. i took two preg tests both neg.. might of been to early tho.. one just a ept and one a digital one. So i dont know when to test again if i have to wait till the day of my period.. do u think its implant bleeding or what?? I also pee alot sometimes three times a night. i have been very moody..
    I think that you should call the Dr's office that gave you the implant first thing in the A.M. and tell them what is going on. It sounds too serious.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOPPER
    I think that you should call the Dr's office that gave you the implant first thing in the A.M., and tell them what is going on. It sounds too serious.
    I believe she is asking about implantation bleeding, not implants.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 05:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by matzkeh
    My last period was June 23 i have been having unprotected sex.. Well after that i have been getting headaches, light cramps, backaches, bloating, all that.. I am due for my period on the 30th. Well today is now the 14th and i started bleeding just a light pink/brown. my back kinda hurts with it every once in awhile.. but usually when i get my period my back hurts so bad i need to take something.. i took two preg tests both neg.. might of been to early tho.. one just a ept and one a digital one. So i dont know when to test again if i have to wait till the day of my period.. do u think its implant bleeding or what?? I also pee alot sometimes three times a night. i have been very moody..

Could possibly from implantation... with the slight bleeding, sore back, and having to use the toilet more often, it could also be a bladder infection. If it is due to implantation, it would be too early to test. Give it another week at the soonest and try another test at that time. Better yet, if you can stand the wait, see what happens when your period is due and test accordingly.
    If you find you continue with the back pain, frequent urination, and slight bleeding (especially if you notice it while urinating) have your doctor check for a bladder infection. In the meantime, drink plenty of water and some cranberry juice each day... it's good for you and can also help if it is due to a bladder infection.
    matzkeh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 10:38 AM
    You my back still hurts on and off and I still have a head ache.. the bleeding is not bad really right now its more of a brown pink again.. its not heavy like a period at all.. so I might test on the 20th

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could this be implantation bleeding or just getting my period early [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Ashley. I got my period on sept. 6 and i was most fertle on the 16th. My DH and I had unprotected sex on that day. The 20th was my expected day of ovulation. After that, i just felt very tired and sore, and a couple of the days I felt nausiated. My breasts were sort of sore but...

Early period or Implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My periods have been running between 24 and 27 days alternating each month. My last period was on April 5th and lasted only 2 days (which for me is short~usually 5 days) I did my first OPK test 9 days later and it was negative. I continued testing through until my 14th day and all tests were...

Is this implant bleeding or light period? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know the difference between your period or implant bleeding? I got my what I think is my period in a way 4 days early with I am never early.. have sex thro out the month unprotected.. The whole time before I started bleeding I had dull headaches and lower back pain. But I woke up had...

Implantation Bleeding or Early Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my last period was Jan 4, I'm not due for another until Jan 31. This morning I had about 1 tbspn of red blood when I went to the restroom and then I have not had any more since this morning. Could this be implantation bleeding or just an early period. I've also had middle uterine dull...

Implantation bleeding or early period? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for the past 6 months. My periods come every month on the 6th or 7th. On the 22nd of March I took two pregnancy test both were negative. On the 31st of March I begin begin to have light cramps and lower back pains, I went to the restroom and noticed...

View more questions Search