Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leeboy Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Jul 14, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Cesar Pet Food Comercial.I think.
    Has anyone seen a commercial , I think it's a Cesar brand. It has a adopted puppy named Oliver, and there's a guitar and some whistling going on... Anyone know of this or recall it?

Check out some similar questions!

New food/old food/keep it the same or change? [ 4 Answers ]

Our cat has been acting a little weird lately, over the past week we have noticed that he doesn't seem to be eating the same as he did. Over the last week he will get excited that its feeding time, then I put his bowl down for him and he will lick his meat until all the jelly? Is gone off the meat...

Dog.cat food.table food [ 7 Answers ]

I got a dog from my mother in law whom got her from a guy who got her from someone who couldn't take care of her. Well I believe she was beat and starved. When she got here she wouldn't eat or drink. She peed everywhere, and she is terrified of kids and loud people. She rarley goes to anyone beside...

Dodge comercial [ 7 Answers ]

Thers 3 cars in the lab, and the guy is shifting the gears, and he starts making a beat to a song, what song is it? I know I've heard the song before and its been bugging me for the past week every time I see the comercial, I think its cat scratch fever, and my dad thinks its smoke on the water

Comercial debt in Canada [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering, what is the statute of limitations for commercial debt in Canada?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search