Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jul 14, 2008, 02:21 PM
    A Russian Arrives In New York City
    Subject: A Russian arrives in New York City

A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, 'Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free
    Education!'

The passerby says, 'You are mistaken, I am Mexican.'

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. ' Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America !'

The person says, 'I not American, I Vietnamese.'

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful America !'

That person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from Middle East , I am not American!'

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you an American?'

She says , 'No, I am from Africa !'

Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Americans?'

The African lady checks her watch and says... 'Probably at work!'

IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, TOMORROW AT 11:30 AM
    YOU WILL RECEIVE THREE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABSOLUTELY FREE
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2008, 04:32 PM
    OOhhhh nasty :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nonresident tax in New York City [ 5 Answers ]

First of all, I would like to thank the person who will be providing me with the answer. My question is: I am currently on H1- B visa status, have been on it for the past one year. Have been working in NYC for the past 2 yrs ( 1 year in OPT and 1 in H1-b) and living in queens. I heard from a...

New york city tax for opt visa? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I've been on OPT status since I started work in June, and have heard from others that I shouldn't be paying nyc income tax, since I'm not technically a resident. Can you confirm or point me in the right direction? Many thanks

NJ working in New York City [ 3 Answers ]

I have two questions to ask: I am a sales person that works in New York but live in New Jersey. 20% of my accounts are in NJ but the balance are in the city. (a) Do I have to pay NY State tax and NJ tax. (b) This situation started last November so do I need to file a tax return for both states...

New York City Tax for E2 visa [ 1 Answers ]

I am a foreigner with E1 visa residing in Queens, NY since April 2006. I am currently working in Manhatan. Do I have to pay the full New York City Tax? Thank you very much.

OPT Tax rate in New york city [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am an Indian student on OPT about to start work in a non profit organisation. I wanted to know how much is the OPT tax in New York? My OPT ends on July 19,2006. My income will be around 30-35k during this year.

View more questions Search