Ask
    letrece Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 02:11 PM
    What are complex carbs?
    What are complex carbs?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Wholegrain breads, oats, muesli and brown rice. Complex carbs are broken down into glucose more slowly than simple carbohydrates and provide a gradual steady stream of energy throughout the day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Eager-1 carbs [ 3 Answers ]

My mower was having trouble staying running. The guy that gave it to me said that it sat for about four years. He had it worked on by some one and they got it to run but it still wasn't right.After he gave to me I removed the carb, cleaned all the guk out. Now I am ready to remount it. Problem is...

Cutting Carbs Completely [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying the Atkins Diet. For the first two weeks, I am not suppose to eat any bread, pasta, rice or potatoes, along with all sugars. I heard from a friend of a friend that cutting out carbs completely can shut down or majorly slow down my matabolism. Is this true? Or is it only if I do this...

Carbs [ 2 Answers ]

What are some foods that provide carb?

2 complex [ 4 Answers ]

ok,here's my delima. I went out with my boyfriend last year and we broke up during the summer for my family issues. I tried to forget about him and move on. well when school started, a new student came to my neighborhood and we became friends. she started to like him and I told her go head b/c i...

View more questions Search