Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    synjaya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Home improvements
    I need help to find a grant on improving my home for a handicapped person who lives in my home?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Is the handicapped person listed as the owner of the home ?

What is your relationship with the handicapped person, family member, a renter??

What type of improvements do you need to make ? Ramps ? Change size of door ways, counter hieghts,
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Methodist churches (and many others) have volunteer mission teams that often perform these types of improvements. They may or may not be able to take on your project.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Improvements grants for disabled [ 5 Answers ]

I am in need of grant money either government or private to use for remodeling the home that I own for handicap accesability, or possibly purchasing a home - a substantial amount is needed because the house is both old and small. Are there any legitimate resources free help with that ? I am a 44...

Home improvements gone bad- statute of limitations [ 1 Answers ]

In 2006 we hired a contracter to remodel our kitchen. It was supposed to take 6-8 weeks, 2 years later it's still not complete. The company we hired screwed up so much and hit us with what we feel was an outrageous "extras" amount towards the end(12K), we've already paid them more than 54K. I...

Manufactored Home Improvements [ 1 Answers ]

I searched this whole site for the answer, but surprisingly it doesn't look like it's ever been asked. My father-in-law bought an older Mobile Home and is giving it an almost complete overhaul. He asked me for my "input/ideas" for the best way to run wiring between the ceiling and the outside of...

Is my poem good? Any improvements you can think of? [ 3 Answers ]

Silas The sun only shines on the other side of the world you know you love me. i know you hate me. Tell me your secrets. Ill tell you my lies. Take me home, so i can die. Love Me Hate Me Heal Me

View more questions Search