Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Evolving Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 03:03 AM
    Is there a rattlesnake free area in Northern Ca.
    I want to move to the country in Northern CA. where horses are common and there is lots of riding trails. But I also need to move to a place that is relatively cheap. Was thinking of Butte Valley. However, I am concerned about rattlesnakes, as I have ADD, so am not very observant at times. Any thoughts? Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:00 AM
    Hi, Evolving!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Great northern oil(colorado) [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find information about an old company(1925)?Curious about old stock certificates.It was a Colorado corporation"Great Northern Oil Inc."

I need to find an attorney in Northern San Diego County [ 2 Answers ]

I live in northern San Diego County and need to find an attorney to talk to about this a lawsuit against me, and filing one against my insurance company, maybe even the hospital. Please help they are already threating my wages .yes, I have been served

Yo Northern [ 2 Answers ]

I did my best while you weren't here, but let these go: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heating-air-conditioning/replacing-15-yr-old-carrier-heat-pump-best-suggestion-52021.html https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heating-air-conditioning/continual-boiler-pressure-drop-51694.html ...

Northern shrimp (pandalus borealis) [ 2 Answers ]

Do northern shrimp visit the Maine Coast to lay eggs?

View more questions Search