Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nohandsmedia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 11:11 PM
    Searching for movie title(60's based movie)
    The movie I'm trying to find the title that is for a 60's based theme, and is about a high school kid who meets another one that has just moved in to town. The new kid is somewhat of a rebel (rides a motorcycle, drinks, sleeps around) He teaches the hometown kid that has been living there all his life that he can get the girl he wants and be tougher than he thinks he is. He also gets the hometown kid to meet his first girlfriend and loose his virginity. At the end of the movie the rebel kid and a girl from the high school take off together to have their own life and leaves the hometown kid with his jacket and motorcycle... Wish I could be a little more specific, but this is all I remember of it.

If you could help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jul 14, 2008, 01:53 AM
    Sounds like this one to me...
    If it isn't, it's pretty close and a good movie anyway.

Mischief (1985)
    spellweaver Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Sorry, but not even close, it's about 20yrs too late, and has nothing to do with Johann Strauss. I'm still living in hopes someone else may know, remember, it's early 60's and most likely black & white (but not sure as we only had B/w tv's in those days.

Not sure when the film was made, but it does include just about all the strauss waltzs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for a movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to remember a movie from the 80s. It was a "Spring Break" type of movie. The main character's name was "Scottie", and he is befriended by a couple of guys in their 40s that have no clue how to pick up women. Eventually one of the guys in his 40s uses a technique of...

Searching for a 70's movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to find the title to a children's movie I saw in the 70's about 3 boys that go to a fair and request of a computer a trip to the moon. Just as they are about to be launched the computer proclaims it's a one way trip and the boys halt the launch. They the ask the computer for a round...

Movie title I have been searching for [ 2 Answers ]

OK, here it is... I've been trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched a while back. Its about these 2 high school teenage girls who hate each other and are complete opposite (ones blonde and popular and the other is a brunette, I think). I remember parts of the movie: - the blonde...

Searching for movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for a movie since I watched it the first time (which was during the early 90's if I remember correctly... ). The movie is about a play. Actually, the whole movie is JUST the play. It's about all the actors screwing up from the beginning and just struggle the entire play to get by...

Searching for Title of 80s animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching an animated movie where the characters had emblems or symbols on their chests that would grant them a specific power like running fast. There were also they looked like battle standards that could only be used a certain number of times. To recharge them the battle standard was...

View more questions Search