Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Natural Remedies for Anxiety
    Instead of responding to each individual question regarding this I hope it's okay to to just post this.

*BEFORE taking any supplement, you should read up on it to make sure it is the best decision for you even if you think you are otherwise healthy OK with high doses or certain supplements.Some people cannot tolerate high doses of medications/vitamins/herbs etc.

Calcium 2,000 mg daily:Natural tranquilizer.

magnesium 600-1,000 mg daily: Relieves anxiety,tension,nervousness,muscular spasms and tics.Best taken in combination with calcium.

Iron:Iron deficiencies can increase risk of panic attacks.

SAMe: Natural antidepressant and has a calming effect.

L-Theanine from suntheanine: Promotes relaxation and well-being.Reduces stress.(I LOVE this product)

Vitamin B complex: Helps maintain normal nervous system function.

Vitamin B1(thiamine)50mg 3x daily w/meals: Helps reduce anxiety and has a calming effect on the nerves.

Zinc:Possible calming effect on the nervous system.

HERBS helpful for anxiety:Catnip,chamomile,cramp bark,kava kava, hops,linden flower,motherwort,passionflower, and skullcap,valerian root.

Fennel can assist in anxiety related gastrointestinal related upsets and reduces abdominal tension.

Get regular exercise.As little as 20 minutes daily has shown to be helpful.

Avoid caffeine.

Chromium deficiency can produce anxiety symptoms.

z
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Add especially check safety if you are pregnant, on high blood pressure or heart medicines.
    Do not take if taking anxiety medications these could amplify or deplete medication effectiveness.
    Pregnant women should avoid fennel

Calcium magnesium ratio should be 500 mg magnesium for every 1,000 mg calcium
    rondedios2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Is glutathion is anti oxidant
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 04:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rondedios2003
    is glutathion is anti oxidant
    No it is an amino acid and skin whitener

You want the skin whitening board
    2B4Ever Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jul 16, 2008, 12:23 PM
    This is helpful information.
    I myself have anxiety at times. Not often, but when I do it is scary for me and uncomfortable.
    Thanks for the tips.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are home REMEDIES for anxiety and dizzy spells [ 11 Answers ]

I have dizzy spells and high anxiety. Do you have any suggestions for dealing with these?

Natural Remedies? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, After having my second son in 05, I got a bloodclot in my leg and started taking clexaine (blood thinning) and got these pimple then forming into boils. After taking numerous antibioxtic it cleared for a while. I have since had my third child who is 1 month old on precausion I am currently...

What are some natural and over the counter remedies for Wingworm? [ 8 Answers ]

About 3 to 4 months ago, I had a "break-out" that seemingly started as a possible hairbump or pimple on the lower right-side area of the nape of my neck, behind my ear. A few years back I was diagnosed with excema; sometimes by accidentally scratching, a hairbump/pimple would turn into a small...

Any other remedies for Depression? Help! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 19. I am trying to find ways to help with my depression/anxiety. Its affecting me badly (for an undisclosed reason), and I need all the assistance I can get. I can't go to a doctor (my parents will think I've gone all psycotic or something) so...are there any herbal, theraputic drugs I...

Low H2O psi, remedies? [ 1 Answers ]

Holding tank alone, holding tank with pump, other solutions?? THanks

View more questions Search