Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corksrosol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Sale of limited partnership shares
    HOW DO I report profit on the sale of my shares in a limited partnership?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 08:32 AM
    On Schedule D, as a capital gain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entry for purchase and sale of property for sale [ 5 Answers ]

I purchase an apartment for $ 1.7m and paid first instalmment of 250k ,Before the second installment I sell the apartment at the value of 1.9m .Please tell me how to record the journal entry .

Liquidation of a limited liabilty partnership [ 1 Answers ]

3 partner share income and loss in a 1:4:5 ratio. First two partners are general and last is limited partner. Before liquidation total assets are 104,000; liabilities are 78,000; partner a capital 1,300; partner b capital 7,475; and partner c capital 17,225 the cash settlement repays all except...

Shares applied for and shares alloted [ 2 Answers ]

I am a bit confused - the following is a question in my assignment: Xx Ltd was registered on 1 Jan with a capital of R80 000, divided into 10 000 5% preff shares @ R2.00 each, and 30 000 ordinary shares of R2.00 each. Preff shares were fully subscribed and duly allotted, but only 25 000 ordinary...

Partnership went bad [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I lives with my boyfriend about 10 years now. We are not married, but we live like a marriage couple. I pay all household expense half. The only thing I did not pay is the down payment for the house which he brought it 10 years ago when we met. The relationship has gone bad. He has...

View more questions Search