Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rudradatta Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2006, 12:11 AM
    Is your bathroom hygienic?
    Every time you have been using your bathroom, but have you ever thought whether your bathroom is hygienic or unhygienic? What steps will you take to make your bathroom more hygienic and healthier?

Cheers
    rudradatta
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2006, 03:30 AM
    This looks like an advertisement in the form of a question.

A good cleaning, with products that kill bacteria, twice a week is what we do in our home.
    rudradatta Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2006, 04:20 AM
    Hi, rickj

This is not an advertisement. In the modern world every one is very conscious about their health and bathroom is the place where you can get optimum relaxation of being a day long hardwork.

If bathroom is a place to remove stress and provide optimum relaxation, then don't you think it should be very hygienic?

Cheers
    rudradatta
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2006, 04:39 AM
    Yes I do.
    You asked what steps to take to make the bathroom more hygienic/healthier.
    I answered: Keep it clean.

To me it looked like an advertisement in that the question seemed rhetoric, and right under it was a link to your bathroom store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another Bathroom is needed... The boys are fighting to use the bathroom [ 7 Answers ]

First, thank you for having this kind of forum. Now also let me say that I'm not well versed in the plumbing lingo so hopefully you will be patient with my questions. I live in a 3 levels home (Basement, Main, Upstairs) with the existing bathroom is on the main floor. I'm planing to add...

The Bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

OK I have 2 4-year old female Bichons and our house has a deck that is not ground level and it connects by a slider door to the kitchen. My mom and dad and I, although I have never been fond of it, have been letting them on the deck to do their duties. Also, they know how to do it on papers. ...

Bathroom [ 4 Answers ]

OK... In my upstairs bathroom, I am having two problems.. one is that after a bath or shower the drain makes a continuous girgle sound.. it sounds like the water is running in the drain.. Also I have low pressure when I turn the water on.. Any suggestions on these two.. Val

New bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, we have a slight problem in that the room we stay in has a half-@$$ built half bath (shower-no vent, unproper drainage and a sink). We live in the country and need to know the steps that we need to take to install a shower, toilet and sink properly on a concrete slab. The septic is about...

Bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have two bathrooms in my home, one has a shower and the other bathtub. The shower has been stopped up for a long time now... the water was going out slowly now it doesn't go out at all... recently the tub in the other bathroom has stopped up same thing... the water was going out slowly, and now...

View more questions Search