Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hearGodsvoice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Bringing Home a Bride
    I have a friend who lives in California. He was born in Suva, Fiji but has been a naturalized citizen of the US for more than 10 years. He wants to go back to Fiji to find a wife and bring her back to the US. It will be an arranged marriage. Is there a waiting period and how long will it be?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 05:48 PM
    To petition an alien spouse takes between 10-12 months. USCIS pays special attention to the fact that marriage is genuine or not. Make sure they have sufficient supported evidences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International sell of home ? Inherited? Bringing money to the states. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am trying to get some advise on a house sale. I currently live in Ca. with my brother and mother. My Dad passed away 4 years ago in another country (Ecuador). My father lived in the U.S.A. and also in Ecuador however he owned a house where my mom and dads name is on. We are...

Bringing a missing child home! [ 6 Answers ]

We are trying to raise funds for legal expenses, and traveling expences to get a child back home to Virginia from Washington State, and would love any suggestions on how or who can help us? She was born January 2005, and her mother who is a meth addict ran with her when she realized that the...

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

Bringing a new puppy home [ 3 Answers ]

I bought an AKC chocolate lab last night brought her home tried to get her to go to the bathroom and she never did put her in the crate she sleep all night when I got up to go to work I took her outside and she still hasn't gone is this normal?

View more questions Search