Dikely Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 05:09 PM
    What's jelqing?
    What is jelqing is it safe
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Googling it gave me about 1000 answers.

Is it safe? I have no idea. Is it actually effective? Probably not.

Do most women actually CARE about penis size? Nope.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 08:06 PM
    I found several sites with warnings that compared this to the vacuum systems since it is forcing the blood in unnatural ways and the danger in it.

So I guess what if you do add 1/2 in, I guess men at the stall next to you looking over may be impressed allittle more and a few shallow women who has not learned the truth about real love making.

The fact is the method, proper foreplay is more important to proper sex than size will ever be.

Here was a good article I found that I though was best

Jelqing: Urban Myth Or Practical Penis-Enlargment Solution?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Being too rough, it could cause damage to nerves and tissue, and it's not going to kill you, but it's pointless and lame to do anyway.

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean, ever heard that? Haha
    KateBell88 Posts: 51, Reputation: 8

Jul 14, 2008, 12:47 AM
    Someone in a similar thread said that the best sex she had was from a guy below average size because he was really attentive to "make up for it" (if that's the way to put it). I have to say I agree - almost all women love oral so use that as foreplay or otherwise so try that, and always use your hand for extra stimulation
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2008, 02:04 PM
    There is no way to increase the length of an erect penis except if a man is significantly overweight. They can lose a lot of weight and "recover" a half to one inch of penis at its base, the mons pubis, which can store some of the excess fat.
    Dikely Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 06:38 PM
    I don't know I've heard a lot of coments on websites where they say they got a lot of results
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 07:26 PM
    I've heard that you can buy a real Rolex from a guy on a corner in New York City, too.
    eriknugent Posts: 90, Reputation: -5

Sep 21, 2008, 12:16 PM

Actually it does work but it takes a lot of work and along time there are some african tribes that ritualistically do this and usually start relatively young around 13 so they are still developing it probably encourages more growth while developing it is possiable after full development but the benefit is not as dramatic and again it takes a long time like everyday for at least six months before there is any change it might take ten years to get an extra inch or two. I would just listen to everyone else and be happy with what you have you can preform just as well with position and technique.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's going on? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a month pregnant and I am having light spotting. What's going on? The blood isn't even enough to soak through to my pants.

Getting a divore what's mine and what's not? [ 3 Answers ]

Been married for five yrs two kids one is 4yrs and the other is 1 ,got a house 1 week before we got married and I never got my name on put on the deed.but have been helping with the mortgage the whole time,she makes a lot more money than I do and I also caught her in an affair with her ex...

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

What's going on [ 2 Answers ]

Im 23 yrs old. I have been on the pill for 2 years now and have always had very regular periods. Dec. 22 I noticed light red spotting and thought that was weird. Then read that it could have been implantation bleeding. Took pregnant. Tests but all were negative. My period was supposed to start on...

View more questions Search