Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zmajot Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 07:09 AM
    Hey,
    I am also looking for two songs, both were in season two. One is from episode 7 Getting Lucky, when ben meets with maggie in the hotel room (sounds like isaac hayes, but I´m not sure) and the other one is from episode to the list, when felicity and ben talk and make up on the roof. If anyone knows titles or names of the artists for these two songs, please let me know...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity DVD music help [ 99 Answers ]

In the very last episode, fourth season, during the flashback of Ben and Felicity watching the Charlie Chaplin movie on the roof there is a song playing that I can't find anywhere. I think the title of the song is "Born Yesterday" or something like that. I know the song originally on the series...

Felicity DVD song? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I looking for a song that played on the Felicity DVD season 2. The episode was called "Running Mates" The scene is when Ben buys a ticket. This is the only lyric's I have to go by: "Sometimes it's better to let it go". It's also a female artist how sings it.

Felicity DVD music question [ 1 Answers ]

On the Felicity DVD season 4, episode 6 (titled - Oops... Noel did it Again), does anyone know the artist and title of the song playing during the final scene where Ben is visiting his Dad in the hospital? Thanks very much in advance if anyone can help me.

View more questions Search