Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iliveforsoccer Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Am I gifted
    I just found out today that my IQ was 129 and I'm 12 does that man I'm gifted?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2008, 01:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliveforsoccer
    I just found out today that my IQ was 129 and I'm 12 does that man I'm gifted?

I think it depends on which test and if you were tested in all 5 categories.
    wifemomteacher Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 09:09 PM
    I agree with the previous answer that says it depends. Most true IQ tests are very lengthy, given one-on-one by a psychologist, and you are tested in 5 different categories. If you were given and "IQ" score based on a group "fill in the bubble" test, it means that "IQ" is a ballpark figure and it means that you probably have above average intelligence. Does this make you gifted? Well, that depends on your school district's definition of gifted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gifted but. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am 18 years old and have an IQ of 135. I was considered gifted ever since I was about 6. I was in enrichment programs and honors classes my whole life. I was also chosen, along with 20 other people, out of 2,000 or so to be in my colleges honor program. Anyway, I am here to say that I...

Am I gifted [ 6 Answers ]

I think I'm gifted... am I?

Is she gifted? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, My youngest daughter is unusualy bright and still very curious at 12 years old, so I took her to the doctors and they gave her an IQ test, all I was told about it was that she has an IQ of 131. I don't know what this means as I was given no scale or any other information. ...

Is he Gifted? [ 5 Answers ]

Since the age of 3 my son has spoke of Religion or anything to do with Religious aspects. One day he told my husband and I Jesus was standing right behind him. Then he went into this detailed discription of how Jesus was crucified. He descriped how he had a "nest" on his head. He physically...

Gifted or not [ 10 Answers ]

My question is: I have a 6 year old daughter that I think is gifted... she started to walk at 9 -10 months old... went from sitting to walking... has been talking very clearly since 10 months and does everything ahead... I have told the school that I think she is gifted and nothing has been done...

View more questions Search