Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 10, 2008, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    I also have yet to see Cred0 answer and as you can see we are all the way up to reply #200 and still haven't gotten an answer when Cred0's Original post topic clearly states all you have to do is ask.
    The original questions in topic "Evolution" or "Origin of the Universe" and religion were :

"If people like Nohelp4u want to know more about evolution , why don't they ask for that?
    And if people like Nohelp4u want to know more about the origin of the universe, why don't they ask for that?
    Why always ask indirect questions, and combine that with a religious connotation like the "belief" argument ?
    "

All these 200 posts have not shown any requests to really advance people's knowledge on evolution or the origin of the universe. Almost every comment , line, and word posted in this topic by either "N0help4u" and "Tj3" was targeted at proving that evolution is wrong.
    Why would I waste time and energy to address posts by closed-minded people who focus on all kinds of off-topic points to try to misuse this topic for their own pro-creation purposes (i.e. who include that same religious connotation like the "belief" argument again here)?

That stated :

I remain prepared to answer any SERIOUS question of real interest in either "evolution" or "the origin of the universe".

:rolleyes:

·
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Aug 10, 2008, 07:54 AM
    The reason no one is answering you TJ3 is because you have demonstrated that you don't care what the evidence is. You have the attitude that you are smarter than the majority of scientists yet you have no formal training in biology and without providing any evidence of your claims. We aren't going to prove evolution to you no matter what evidence we provide. Thankfully you don't have the monopoly on what is taught and your ideas will go the way of the religious flat earth ideas before it.

And before you get on me about not want to hear other ideas. I don't if they aren't useful. You can preach that 1+1=3 because god says so, but without proof your just wasting everyone's time.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    The original questions in topic "Evolution" or "Origin of the Universe" and religion were :

"If people like Nohelp4u want to know more about evolution , why don't they ask for that?
    And if people like Nohelp4u want to know more about the origin of the universe, why don't they ask for that?
    Why always ask indirect questions, and combine that with a religious connotation like the "belief" argument ?
    "

All these 200 posts have not shown any requests to really advance people's knowledge on evolution or the origin of the universe. Almost every comment , line, and word posted in this topic by either "N0help4u" and "Tj3" was targeted at proving that evolution is wrong.
    Why would I waste time and energy to address posts by closed-minded people who focus on all kinds of off-topic points to try to misuse this topic for their own pro-creation purposes (i.e. who include that same religious connotation like the "belief" argument again here)?

That stated :

I remain prepared to answer any SERIOUS question of real interest in either "evolution" or "the origin of the universe".

·

Like I said you opened the post by stating if I (anyone) wants to know all they have to do is ask so I asked and all you have done since then is give one flimsy answer about one cell not backed up and then attack me and Tom.
    So don't sound like innocent victim since you do not want to tell us what you accept as the origins of man's evolution when that was supposedly the intent of your post but apparently the intent of your post. Your out is now you claim serious inquiries only.
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    The reason no one is answering you TJ3 is because you have demonstrated that you don't care what the evidence is. You have the attitude that you are smarter than the majority of scientists yet you have no formal training in biology and without providing any evidence of your claims.
    Let's see - you judge my motives, and you falsely claim that I have no formal training in biology (without even asking me).

Then you tell that you think that asking questions of you to validate your claims is wrong.

Boggles the mind.

Maybe before you start attacking folks (which BTW is all you have done on here), you should consider asking some questions first.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 10, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj3
    Then you tell that you think that asking questions of you to validate your claims is wrong
    But you do not find it unreasonable to misrepresent reality and post phony claims?
    Or that repeatedly requesting you to honor your own uninvited promise to provide OSE for god's existence can be sidestepped with loads of steer manure and misrepresentation, without any negative consequences for your reliability and honesty ?

Get real Tom !

·
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 10, 2008, 09:27 AM
    This comment sums up the WHOLE thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    If threads of this nature are simply going to be opened to attack others beliefs then serious action WILL be taken.

>Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

View more questions Search