Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZOLTAN123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Finding a movie
    Hi I seen a horror film when I was very young about lots of insects they were in a woman's hair when she was in a shower and I seem to recall they spelt as message on a wall .I know it isn't much to go on I have no idea of the title think the guy in the film had a beard
    achampio21 Posts: 220, Reputation: 15

Jul 14, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Arachnophobia? (1990) Jeff Daniels, John Goodman
    ZOLTAN123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 12:31 PM
    No it isn't that film I have seen to .thanks anyway .think it was a 80s film

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding name of movie Please [ 21 Answers ]

Hi Ive been searching for this movie for years now and know one anywhere knows the name I only remember certain parts mainly the ending Ok here it goes The movie is about a kid that has been shot I think it was gang related and the cops are chaising him and he takes a guy hostage and tells him to...

Finding name of movie [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie about a small indian boy that was given a yellow coloured horse, but the horse had a wounded front leg, I remember the boy took the horse to a sacred water hole and healed the horse. The movie was made in the 1980's I think. I would really appreciate if you could find...

I need help finding this movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child that had live action with actors about a farm and a flood, as well as animation with chickens and some other animals this was a children's movie either in the early 90's or late 80s.

Finding an old movie [ 2 Answers ]

When I was about 8yrs old I remember watching a movie that was set in the late 70's about a girl who was about 15 or 16yrs old and she began seeing an older man. The man did know her real age because she said she was about 18yrs old. During the whole movie she tried to hide the age thing. I thought...

I need help finding this movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK hear we go this movie is science fiction and should have been made in either the 70's or 80's(not sure). It's about a group of young kids who some how make their own space ship using random junk parts. They end up getting the ship to fly to outerspace, where the meat these cool aliens( large...

View more questions Search