Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Khephra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Cartilage piercings - Yes or no?
    Hey guys. I'm thinking of getting my cartilage pierced on my ear. I've heard needles are the best way to go for many reasons and have read up a bit about keeping it clean etc. Any tips or warnings? Particularly, how long is it best to leave it before 1) swimming, 2) changing the stud/ring, 3) stopping cleaning it?
    Thanks, K x
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jul 13, 2008, 04:02 PM
    This decision will inevitably be yours to make. My daughter had the same procedure done without a hitch while others regretted doing it. Here is a link which may assist you in your decision. Pay very special attention to the final paragraph.

Warning: the truth about body piercing - Times Online

Take-Care.
    soccerchick28 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Khephra
    Hey guys. I'm thinking of getting my cartilage pierced on my ear. I've heard needles are the best way to go for many reasons and have read up a bit about keeping it clean etc. Any tips or warnings? Particularly, how long is it best to leave it before 1) swimming, 2) changing the stud/ring, 3) stopping cleaning it?
    Thanks, K x
    Personally, I say no... But... if you really want to do it, it's up to you!

Soccerchick28
    amy112 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2010, 07:31 PM

Hey I've been thinking about getting
    It too could you guys tell me some info too?
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Industrial piercings as compared to cartilage. [ 5 Answers ]

MMkay... so I would like to know how much worse an industrial piercing hurts as compared to a cartilage piercing... any info will be helpful! Please and thank you!

Confused cartilage & belly piercings [ 8 Answers ]

Is there really a certain age you need to be to get a cartilage piercing? Because my friend has told me you need to be 18 or so but I doubted it at first. I know you need to be 18 to get your belly done from where I'm from, in calfornia. I know that you shouldn't remove the piercing from your...

Cartilage piercings [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced on my left ear 2 days ago. It is extremely sore to touch and it is a bit red its not beat red its just a little red it doesn't hurt other than touching it and I'm doing the proper cleaning more so than it said. Do you think its infected? Or is it part of the healing...

Piercings [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, OK I have a 4 month old industrial peircing and it has these little bumps on the ends of each hole and I use sea salt and once and a while peroxide, do anyone know what else I can do to make them go away or will they go away in time, cause I know it takes 6 months to a year to heal.

View more questions Search