Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 07:16 AM
    If you had said your daughter sees white outlines around people, I would say she was seeing a good aura. Anything organic can have an aura, so what type of objects does she see this around? Just curious because certain people can detect auras and she could be displaying psychic abilities. Children do and then lose the ability as adults.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Must of got split when ChihuahuaMomma moved ? To paranormal board
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Yes, I didn't select yours when I moved it, and now I don't know how to move or delete it, LOL. I learned my lesson! Sorry guys!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White floating objects in cold tap water [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've asked two questions regarding white floating objects in cold tap water, but I need to ask one more time because so far nothing explains my situation. (1) I have a tankless heater - so the particles are not from dip tube. (2) The white floating objects don't dissolve in...

Outline drawings ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to take a image ( such as a photo of a flower etc ) that is in color and make it into a outline ( that I can print out on the computer to trace) does anyone know how to do this.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And thanks to evvvvvvvvvvvveryone for all the help in...

Essay Outline [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently writing an Essay. I forget some of the elements that create a good essay, so I would just like some pointers as to what makes an effective, successful essay? Thank you. An outline would be idea :)

Falling objects? [ 2 Answers ]

Here is the ?s hope u can help me guys... A juggler throws a ball up into the air. The ball remains in the air for a time(t) before it runs back into the jugglers hand. 1. With what speed did the juggler throw the ball into the air? (Hint: What is the total displacement of the ball...

View more questions Search