Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Reading a Tire's Manufacturing Date
    Studies show that tires more than 6 years old can be very dangerous. Ensure that your "new" tires were recently manufactured, not sitting in the warehouse for years. Here's how to read the code on tires; for example, (3307) means the tire was manufactured in the 33rd week of 2007. The tire's manufacturing date is imbeded in the last code on the tire.

Check out some similar questions!

V.S.Composites -FRP Manufacturing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im Vikram from Madras India,and have just started my own Fibre Reinforced Plastic unit manufacturing Cabins and WaterTanks for the construction Industry. We would be really interested in exporting our products around the world and are looking to tie up with companies overseas for technology...

Manufacturing Statements [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone assist me with how to prepare a manufacturing statement? I have an example but I have a few additions that is not within my example. Can you help me out?:confused:

Manufacturing Business [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I have been hand making a little gizmo I made up and give to friends. I have come to realize that many people would buy this trinket. I believe that I would need a machine to produce these at a rate worth selling at. I have attempted to construct a jig but still cannot make enough to...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search