Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannah_e_dixel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Student Grants
    How do I apply for Student grants without buying the grant kits or paying to sign up for them.I've paid for these kits and they never come through.
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 11:53 PM
    You can apply for student or government grants, you may visit the site of Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Welcome , Grants.gov Grants.gov, Ed.gov, FAPSA (FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and Student,gov (students.gov - Student Gateway to the U.S. Government. These are the FREE government grant sites created by the federal government to provide free information on grants. Browse through the listings and see if there is available grants for you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Most colleges have aid departments that will assist you in filing for help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can convicted felons get Student Aide/Grants? [ 6 Answers ]

Can a convicted Felon get Financial Aide or Student Loans?

Another F1 student - Private International Student Loan on 1040-NR-EZ [ 11 Answers ]

I'm in my fourth year of college as an international student. I filed 1040-NR-EZ since my first year since I always had a small income coming from on-campus employment. I financed these past two years of school with Sallie Mae International Student Loans and I was wondering if those will influence...

Gov grants [ 5 Answers ]

Is there government grants for convicted felons that are not minorities?

Can you get student grants while on probation? [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is 20 years old a single parent and wants to go to college. She was told that she can't get federal grants or financial aid because she is on probation. Does anyone know if this is true? Any info would be helpful!

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become a barber so I need to attend barber college. My wife and I are poor. Does anyone know how I might find a Grant to attend Barber College?

View more questions Search