Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lil_Yuna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Name of artist or song
    Hi,

I was in a club and I heard this song and since then it has been stuck in my head but I only know 2 lines who can help me?

This are the lines:

I don't want to waste no time
    Baby going to make you mine

It's an r&b song

Thanks

Xxxx
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jul 12, 2008, 10:07 AM
    The artist is 3T, and the title of the song is "Tease Me"
    Lil_Yuna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysWriting
    The artist is 3T, and the title of the song is "Tease Me"

Thx but it isen't 3t the song I'm surching for starts with those 2 lines! Thanks anyway xxxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

Don't know the song or artist but I know a line from the song [ 2 Answers ]

There's this song that is played on KHOP and one line in the song goes: "she said, Boy you crazy, nah im swazzy" and another line goes: "i met her at a backyard block party by the bar" Can you help me find who sings it and the title of the song... PLEASE

Which song is? Can you identify artist or song? [ 2 Answers ]

I try to find song title or artist of a song that it must be from 60's and it's possible title is "Francis" or something like that. Singer is man and some of the lyrics are: "I love you baby But you don't (.. ) Can't live without you ... I love you darling I don't want to stay alone...

Song name/artist old country song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, my Grandmother is trying to win a "name that mystery tune" on a country western station. She states there is a line in the song, sang by a male, "the nights are long, my arms are empty." She believes it may be called Until today I never knew? But not sure. No one has got it right...

View more questions Search