Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HATE NEIGHBORS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 08:31 AM
    what to do about weird neighbors
    I moved into a beautiful home 7 years ago to get away from drug addict neighbors and weirdos in Long Beach , now there is a house with a weird man, his weird son, and girlfriend with a baby, not even married living there, and some random guy, both in big trucks, staring at my house, different people coming and going a lot, I think they moved in and weird stuff goes on right across the street from me, I find them to need to be investigated so they move, or I will have to move again, its not right, I must find a way to get rid of them, help?I will start with neighborhood police department to investigate them, yeah.

p.s. I* think that since you are from PA like the weirdo neighbors are from you shouldn't give any advice, I moved to a upscale neighborhood all the other neighbors are lovely, not weird and uup to no good, so I WILL MAKE THEM MOVE. The police will be investigating all of themj by next week.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 08:41 AM
    The police are probably aware of it but even if they are watching them it can take years for them to do anything about it. Usually they just go after them if there is an immediate dangerous situation or they can get them on a big drug bust.
    Anywhere you move you are more than likely run into at least one bad neighbor,

If it is that bad then move but look for either a more upper class neighborhood where they keep their lives a little more private or a rural area where you are more secluded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbors? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a married couple with no children that lives above (I live a condo) me. I have lived here for 5 yrs. With my girlfriend. Three months after I moved in I hookup my stereo. After only 3 songs played he was knocking on my door to turn down my music. I didn't because first it wasn't loud and...

At War with the neighbors [ 12 Answers ]

The neighbors downstairs will not quit! They are constantly banging on the ceiling and the walls and it is quite annoying. I have notified the on- site property manager and all he can do is tell them to stop doing it. They will never stop, they are very confrontational and I am fed up! At this...

Bad Bad Neighbors [ 7 Answers ]

My sister lives in a major city. Her apartment is on the third floor of brownstone type building. Her and her husband love the place and their landlord; but not the tenants that live downstairs. It seems that when they get drinking the boyfriend gets violent. The other day my sister and her...

Neighbors [ 20 Answers ]

We have had some fun and some sad stories about our next door neighbors Would everyone like to share some of theirs with us. ** today I was getting ready for our winter weather, I got my generator out and get it started, well in about 30 min my next door neighbor got his out and started...

My new neighbors [ 2 Answers ]

My neighbors have had a street light instulled and lights up my entire front yard and half of my home.. it is very disturbing to me and the way I was used to living how can I take care of the new and very annoying problem?

View more questions Search