Where can I buy one?

Thanks!
    Luigi

P.S. The motor in question is 3450rpm, 115V one phase
    48 frame 3/4HP.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2006, 02:04 PM
    Did not check thoroughly for your motor, but give this Johnstone site a try. They have many motors, including OEM for Trane units.

http://www.johnstonesupply.com/scrip...=yes&category=

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air handler leaking [ 1 Answers ]

My air conditioning air handler is located upstairs in my two story townhome. I noticed the air handler is leaking water... it leaks from under the area where you change the filer. I noticed there is no water leaking from the pipe outside. I put a bucket under the unit for now... is this serious?

Buzzing from air handler [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Hoping for info concerning a buzzing sound coming from air handler. We live in a high-rise building(24 floors). We are on a building wide system with air handlers in each room. Small bedroom unit has history about this time each year(last 5) that start buzzing. Past years maintenance would...

Furnace Blower Motor replacement [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Comfortmaker furnace with General 90 controller. My blower motor stopped working and when I try to turn it on it gets hot, smells like something burning and no air. Capicator was tested and it is OK. Motor is driving excessive current and just heats up. HVAC technician quoted $700 to...

Trane A/C Handler [ 2 Answers ]

The blower makes a slight noise, almost rattling. I looked at the blower unit and it has the part number M412TB31V. Now I'm not sure if that's just the wheel, motor or both the motor and wheel. I would like to replace the motor and wheel, as I can't determine exactly where the noise is coming...

Squeaky Trane Blower Motor [ 1 Answers ]

Noticed last night that my Trane furnace was squeaking like a cricket when the air conditioner was running. Then every so often it would make an awful squealing sound like maybe a motor was getting stuck and unable to turn. From reading other posts I'm guessing that I might have a bearing or belt...

View more questions Search