Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NVYballin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Violated Probation, but a warrant hasn't been issued.
    I was recently arrested for DUI, however I am on probation. I realize the new charge is a cause for violating my probabtion even if I feel the charge will be dismissed. I don't have a VOP warrant as of 7/11/2008. I have my very FIRST meeting with my P.O. on Monday. So my questions are after I tell my PO about he new charge and I am violated will I be taken in custody or will I be able to have a VOP hearing set and remain out until then and have an in court surrender. Or should I just wait until a warrant is issued and turn myself into the court?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Talk to your PO immediately it always looks better than waiting -making it look like you were hoping they didn't catch up to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violated Probation but still free [ 7 Answers ]

I know someone in Virginia who was placed on 3 yrs probation in Dec 2005 for grand larceny of a firearm. Since that time, this person has failed a drug test when the PO showed up on their job because they missed an appointment. Lost their job because the PO showed up at their job and they didn't...

My husband is on probation and he violated a little [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is on probation, and he was accused of stilling with a misdormeaner charge for first time ,what do you think ahappen he meet his probation every month on time and the probation got hold on him what you think will happen?:confused:

Probation rights violated? [ 4 Answers ]

:( I was wondering about my fiance's rights. He got a drunk driving and is in jail. The judge issued a 200.00 signature bond. All good but then his probation officer stepped in and held him. Ok, fine. The only thing is, he wanted to revoke himself and get the paperwork done so as not having to...

Violated my probation [ 3 Answers ]

I am 20 and I got a dui in August my 1st offense and in court I received a fine and had to attend class for driver intervention. I have been paying off my fine but I had not rescheduled my class time or paid for it, I forgot to, my mind was on other things because of having two family members...

Violated my probation... [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's what's going on I got put on probation for six months for a PI( public intoxication) charge. Well I told my probation officer I had a drinking problem and he told me he'de make me go to a 12 hour class which I can't attend until december* its full until then*. Also he's making me go to...

View more questions Search