Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindbergbo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Gas Cylinder Valve
    I just filled up my 10 Gallon LP Gas Cylinder but no gas is coming out of the valve. Even when I have opened it up completely. How can I fix the valve or should I not mess with it?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 05:01 PM
    You filled it up or you had it filled up?

There are safety devices on newer tanks best to take back where they filled it and have them see what the problem is.
    DO NOT mess with it yourself.
    HEATPROLI Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Nothing should come out of the tank unless you have it connected to an appliance. That is one of the features of the new OPD safety valves. If you open the valve without it attached, nothing should come out. Please be more specific.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil in the cylinder [ 4 Answers ]

What does it mean if you have a little bit of oil in one of the cylinders where the spark plug goes in?

Hot water cylinder [ 1 Answers ]

Can my hot water cylinder be relocated to my attic in order to free up useful cupboard space?

Water Pressure Valve and Ball Valve [ 1 Answers ]

My plumber told me my water pressure is too high and is ruining my fixtures. Apparently my house is old and does not have these. Is installing these valves something I can do myself? The plumber wants to charge me $500.00. If so, where can I get directions? Help.

Gas valve noise on main valve engagement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier 58gs100ga furnace with a white rodgers 36e93 gas valve. The main gas valve solenoid chatters or rattles for a split second before it stays engaged after the pilot is proved. I just replace the spark/lock out board and the fan board for a different problem. This chatter is...

View more questions Search