Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorikitty1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Wire digram for colemans furnace
    I have a colemans furnace and I need to know the wiring digram for the blower motor to relay and transformer.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 05:02 PM
    There are about 350 different Coleman furnaces. I rubbed my crystal ball and it did not come up with yours since it did not have a model number to go by.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 10:42 PM
    :)+:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace thermostat needs 24 v wire [ 6 Answers ]

My new White Rogers programmable furnace stat says it needs 24 v dc to run it. I installed it and am using the 2 AA batteries to power it, but I have 4 wires coming in now. I have A/C. The stat is running OK now but if I take the batteries out the display goes dead. I don't know how to run 24 v...

Gravity furnace & 2-wire thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

My sister has an ancient Biltwel Gravity Furnace in her basement that just stopped working. For four years she has just jumpered the thermostat wires upstairs to run the furnace. (Thermostat face completely gone.) There are only two wires coming into the thermostat and NO 110 VAC. In the...

How to wire gas furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Had to change my gas furnace but now I have a problemn the new unit has white rogers model50a50-473 where the thersomat goes and I only have three wires wich is red green and white

How do I wire an ac furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to wire up a furnace for my uncle who's son destroyed the wireing.they tried to wir it back and it started smoking,so they called me.when I wired it,it ran fine.then I was calledback because the outdoor unit stayed running all the time. So I rewired it and blew a transformer.it is an...

Need to wire a humidifer to the blower on the furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I an trying to install a honeywell 360 humidifier on a Trane xb90 furnace. I have completed the installation but the sail switch does not operate very well causing my considerable distress. I would like to wire the control for the humidifier to the blower on the furnace so that when the blower...

View more questions Search