Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d_onderka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Sanskrit tattoo translation
    I would love to find out the correct translation for "embrace life" in sanskrit.
    Don't really want to get a tattoo that is misspelled. :p
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 14, 2008, 09:40 PM
    सुजीवन that's the closest I could find and it means beautiful life
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Aug 19, 2008, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by d_onderka
    I would love to find out the correct translation for "embrace life" in sanskrit.
    Don't really want to get a tattoo that is misspelled. :p
    जीवनमालिंग

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit name translation for tattoo [ 11 Answers ]

I want to get the name "Kadi" tattooed on me in Sanskrit. It's pronounced "Kay-Dee." Can anyone help me with the translation?

Sanskrit tattoo Translation [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Savena, Pronounced Sa-Vee-Na I'm interested in getting a sanskrit tattoo of my name, and I desperately need help on knowing the translation too it, please if anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Sanskrit tattoo translation [ 28 Answers ]

Hey, Does anybody know the English to Sanskrit translation for: “I am My Brother’s Keeper” ? It would greatly be appreciated, because some of the online translators are little wishy-washy with their translations.

Sanskrit translation for tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I would be very happy if anyone could be so kind and help me translate this words into sanskrit for a tattoo for me and be husband Nina and heimo forever Many thanks in advance!! Yours Nina

Sanskrit translation for tattoo [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone please help me translate these names and phrases into sanskrit? I would greatly appreciate it... Thanks! "Cha" (a gir'ls name) "to heal" "Jake" (a boy's name, pronounced as JEIK or JAYK) "Charisse" (a girl's name, pronounced as CHA-RIS)

View more questions Search