Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kildarebabe Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Downloading Movies
    I have set up with a website to download films from the web... stupid question but what kind of disc do I need in order to do this?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 08:49 AM
    What kind of films? Any info about titles and lengths of film would be helpful.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Let me make sure I understand this. You are setting up a WEB site for others to download videos. Is that correct?

What do you mean by "disc"? Do you mean to store the videos?

What are these videos and where are you getting them from?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 12:22 PM
    It sounds to me like they are downloading movies and want to watch them on their TV? Is that correct?

It's going to depend on 4 things:
    1. Length of the movie as mentioned by JBeaucaire
    2. Format of the movie (AVI, OGM etc.)
    3. What formats your DVD player can take (if it can play DivX, what DVD formats it can play etc.)
    4. What you have in your PC - a CD burner or a DVD burner.
    On a side note, if this is one of those websites where you pay to sign up to download feature films (e.g. what's on at your cinema) that's illegal and you really should stay away from it.

Provide some more information and I'm sure we can all be of more help.

P.s. Hi all!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MP3 Downloading [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a new Mp3 player & I would like to try to download music on it for free can I do this by using a public website or a computer that is not my own?

Downloading movies [ 2 Answers ]

What programs am I able to use to download movies I've tried using bearshare and limewire but it seems like nothing works. Does anyone know how to solve this question. Thanks

Downloading movies I get audio visual not video [ 4 Answers ]

I joined a download engine and when I download some files I get the audio to play but the video will not play instead I get techni colored lights. Some movies play fine but not all. Does anyone know how I can get video to play on all downloads or are these files just not compatible with my...

No downloading [ 1 Answers ]

[i was wondering if there were any sites where you could listen to full length songs without downloading anything. my computer is already slow and i dont really want to make it worse.HELP!! thanx :D

View more questions Search