Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josadberry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 08:43 PM
    I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again?
    Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep going and going.. so I was on my period for about a month and went to the doctors. I found out I was pregnant but by that time I was miscarrying.

So then last month my period was very spotted and light and only lasted three days... I should be starting on the 16th and I know this is early but I am having very similar signs to when I first got pregnant..

Should I wait till the 16th? Or get a test now?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 09:36 PM
    You should probably wait until about a week after the 16th.
    fixxs Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 01:03 PM
    To be safe I would take one now and another then and I wish you luck
    Lil Mykie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 08:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by josadberry
    Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep going and going.. so I was on my period for about a month and went to the doctors. I found out I was pregnant but by that time I was miscarrying.

So then last month my period was very spotted and light and only lasted three days.... I should be starting on the 16th and I know this is early but I am having very similar signs to when i first got pregnant..

Should I wait till the 16th? Or get a test now?
    YES!
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Aug 20, 2008, 08:55 AM
    I would take one now and then since u are at high risk for another miscarrige I would seek prenantal care as soon as you find out that u are pregnant so that you can advoid the loss again because I do know how hard that is for u and the father both. I wish u the best of luck.
    rachelleturgez8 Posts: 24, Reputation: -3

Oct 28, 2008, 06:56 AM

Go take one now and I hope the bast for you
    wishimamum Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 02:21 AM
    Yes you can get pregnant again love. It took me 6 years to get pregnant I was pregnant in 2003 I was 9 weeks I misscarred then I got pregnant again 6 months after that and I misscarred again when I had gone 12 weeks. I fell pregnant again in 2005 I thought god I hope this pregnancy goes OK this time I was 7 weeks when I found out I was pregnant I had to keep getting check ups every week till I was 7 months now I have a 3 year old son and pregnant again. You just have to sit and rest sweety take things easy. Hope everything goes OK for you.

Mum of 1. and pregnant again.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2008, 05:26 AM

My best wishes to you hope u get pregnant again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarried 5 and a half weeks ago but could I be pregnant again [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I need help badly! I went for my anomaly scan on 6/2 where I was told my baby had died so on 8/2 I went into hospital where they gave me the tablet so my baby entered the world naturally. I bled after for 5 days and began having sex again from the 6th day. 4 weeks after my m/c I done a...

Could I be pregnant 5 weeks after I miscarried? [ 14 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage on Feb 5, I was 5 weeks pregnant. My body took care of it naturally. My HCG level was 19 when I miscarried. I have been waiting for my period to come, 5 weeks today. For the last 2weeks I feel like I'm pregnant again. Sore breast, cramping, discharge, sneezing, chapped lips. All...

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Wonder if I miscarried? [ 2 Answers ]

I was a week late on my period, and my period is always been regular for the most part. Well, I came to the conclusion that I thought I was pregnant being late and having a few symptoms lead me to this conclusion. So, I took 3 hpts and they all came back negative, except one of the test showed a...

View more questions Search