Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cajess04 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 07:53 PM
    Central Air blowing warm air
    My central air is running inside but it is only blowing out warm air. The outside unit is not running what so ever. Any idea's, maybe a switch needs to be replaced?
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Check the breaker going to the out side unit. Turn it to off and then back to on. See if it will help.
    cajess04 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cajess04
    My central air is running inside but it is only blowing out warm air. The outside unit is not running what so ever. Any idea's, maybe a switch needs to be replaced??
    That didn't seem to do the trick. Any other suggestions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My AC unit is blowing warm air, how do I fix it? [ 14 Answers ]

Is there a way to fix my AC Unit without calling a technician?

AC unit blowing warm air [ 5 Answers ]

First the fan would not stop running in auto position or if unit turned off. Now fan is still running but AC is not cooling air. Outside fan is running. How can I check if relay switch is bad? Or where do I check outside on fan unit if compressor(?) is bad? I need to be told where to look for these...

A/c blowing warm air, why [ 1 Answers ]

Five-year-old split system consisting of a gas furnace to provide heat in the winter and a condensing unit and "a" coil to provide cooling is blowing warm air. The thermostat is set in the coolng mode with the set-point below the room temperature, and the fan switch is set in the AUTO position. The...

Air conditioner blowing warm air [ 3 Answers ]

My air conditioner is blowing warm air out, I called a local heat and air repair and they changed out the condenser. That did not work. I was told that I would need to get a new condenser fan motor, because it was "locked up". My question is, if the condenser fan motor is locked up would it even...

A/C blowing warm air [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I live in a double wide mobile home I have central air that is only blowing cold air through one side of home the other side is blowing out air its just a warm please help single Mom of 3 can't afford repair man:(

View more questions Search