Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kadeemb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 02:47 PM
    NBA draft
    Okay say your in college right, and you want to go to the N.B.A. what are you suppose to do? Do you like get a agent? Or do you just try out? Anyone have a stable answer?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 03:04 PM
    First, you should probably join the college basketball team. From there, if you're good, word will travel and you will get scouted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Draft Control [ 4 Answers ]

My Field Control "RC" draft control is the 6" model yet the cutout in the furnace pipe is about 3"--is this a problem? Also the counterweight is on the wrong side for a horizontal installation. Thanks Lakeguy

Return to the Draft? [ 39 Answers ]

Lt. Gen Douglas Lute, President Bush's new military adviser, said yesterday that because of frequent tours of duty for US soldiers in Iraq and Afghan, it is worth considering a return to the military draft. I saw some stats within the week that stated that a majority of soldiers in Iraq have...

Over draft [ 12 Answers ]

Hello my question Can the bank take money that is not in your account due to an order bieng sent to them from the courts. Then charge you that amount as over draft

Draft fan runs always [ 1 Answers ]

Induce draft fan is on all the time, What can I check so that it will operate the right way?:p

Chimney draft [ 2 Answers ]

Having trouble with getting the draft (smoke) to UP the chimney. It seems to be coming down and into the house. This is not a new fireplace but just started this season.

View more questions Search