Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amcross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 01:58 PM
    English to Sanskrit translation
    I was wondering if anyone knew the translation for "power to change" thinking about getting it tattooed. Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 02:02 AM
    I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile someone does show up who really knows their stuff about translating written words from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that is suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jul 17, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amcross
    I was wondering if anyone knew the translation for "power to change" thinking about getting it tattooed. Thanks
    परिवर्तनशक्ति
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 10:59 PM
    I was hoping that you would return, drkpp! You're already up to 99 posts!
    VSPrasad Posts: 108, Reputation: 10

Jul 30, 2008, 10:39 PM
    PariNaama Sakthi

http://spokensanskrit.de/index.php?s...e&direction=ES

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to sanskrit translation [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone translate this for me: I'd rather die like a lion than live like a

English to Sanskrit Translation [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to translate "unhindered" to sanskrit??

English to Sanskrit Translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could possibly translate from English to Sanskrit Characters, Laugh Often Love Life Find Serenity Thank you so much! Hopefully someone can help me out!!

English to sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Could someone please help me translate the following into sanskrit?: "let body and mind soar free, be who you are supposed to be" Thanks

View more questions Search