Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Jul 10, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Scrabble book!
    I read a very good book when I was younger. Here's all that I can remember: The main character was a girl and the whole book was pretty much about how she used something like scrabble letters to choose how she would do something that day. For example, this girl would set different thing for different letters- A is I wear pajamas to school, X is I wear my holy communion dress to school, P is I wear a bathing suit, etc. She would then put the pieces in a bag and then reach in to pick one out. If she picked out P then she would (for example) do what she assigned it and wear a bathing suit to school. I think she did all of this is be wild and crazy for once in her life (she was either a wallflower or a goody-to shoes).

I'd really appreciate it if you could try to help me find the title and such of this awesome book that I very much want to read again.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

Installing scrabble interactive 2005 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have purched a game scrabble , and I can't seem to install it as it says I have to put it into a crack file, as I have no idea at all how to do that , if you can give some instructions I can print of I would be very grateful . Thank you sofar ,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.