Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike3592 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 11:51 AM
    2001Hyundai Sonata won't start up
    Hi all,
    My first time here, it seems like a great idea and I hope I can return the favor and help someone else sometime.

My 2001 Hyundai Sonata will not crank (just a loud clicking when key is turned) I have charged the battery to 100%, but no change.
    The battery is the original, but lights, fuel pump etc... seem to be working strong so I'm thinking maybe a starter problem.
    Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Mike3592[/B]
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 12:24 PM
    See if this helps:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post235560

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2004 Hyundai Sonata Won't Start after Alarm goes off [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Sonata where the key fob is worn so I used the key to enter the car. The alarm went off and I put the key in the ignition. Eventually I had to use my other key fob to shut off the alarm. Now the car won't start. I tried everything including disconnecting the battery for a while...

98 SONATA TRANSMSSN drives in low only [ 1 Answers ]

Help help help out of the blue!! Fluid level OK, fliud clean, any one have any ideas?? Thank u:D :D :D :confused: :confused: :confused:

2001 Hyundai Sonata that won't start [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, What a great site! My question is this. My wife drives a 2001 Hyundai Sonata with about 86,000 miles. I've never had this problem with the car before and of course it is sitting in our garage. She went out to start it this morning. It turns over easily, but will not start or...

Sonata brake dust make light come on? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 HYUNDAI SONATA 6 Cylinders 02656 2.7L MFI DOHC Reciently I replaced the front disc pads.With the inexpensive metal pads. No rotor was replaced. :( Anyway, the caliper must have been dragging, and sent some of the dust airborn, and I see some small metal filings sticking to the...

2001 4 cylinder hyundai sonata [ 2 Answers ]

Facing the engine from the front bumper what is the order by number of the cylinders and what is the firing order. I am getting a "misfire on cylinder 3" code. Thank you

View more questions Search