Carmen Jones Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Jul 10, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Married and Having An Affair with Older Married Man
    It's over.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 07:33 AM
    So you do not want an affair for love
    You want a sugar daddy that you feel should pay?

My take on this is he wants the first scenario and
    You feel the other
    You press the issue and he could just go looking for a professional hooker.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    So you do not want an affair for love
    you want a sugar daddy that you feel should pay?

My take on this is he wants the first scenario and
    you feel the other
    you press the issue and he could just go looking for a professional hooker.

I'm not sure where the distinction between having an affair and asking for money/being a hooker is - I think maybe if "financial issues" cause a person to have an affair and ask to be paid for the pleasure of your company you're walking toward that line.

Don't the majority of married men having affairs claim the sex is bad at home - or non existent - ?
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Where ever the line of distinction is
    He is the owner of the wallet in his pocket.
    No obligation to giving her a dime.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 07:50 AM
    The commitment, the responsibility falls on your husband. That is who you said vows to. Not this other person. He has no financial responsibilities to you. To expect money for services rendered, well, you stop being a lover and start being a prostitute.

If you need money that badly, get a second job. You are wrecking your entire life because of a dollar. One day you will look back and realize that it was not worth it.
    Carmen Jones Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Jul 10, 2008, 11:07 AM
    If I were a single woman, perhaps the answers would be different. Married men are usually expected to "pay to play"... nothing is free. I'm not a hooker, but at the end of the day, I want something to show for the intimacy I provide. If I am still in the same situation financially afterwards, is it really worth my time ? Why should he be the only one benefiting from the affair ? Let's keep in mind why I even decided to do this. I like the nice places he takes me and the attention he gives to me, but I want more. He's getting what he wants... why can't I ?
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Yeah if you are in it for the money and he keeps his money in his pocket then it is not worth it.
    If you don't get the satisfaction from the intimacy and he don't pay then you are with the wrong business/affair.
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Jones
    If I were a single woman, perhaps the answers would be different. Married men are usually expected to "pay to play"...nothing is free. I'm not a hooker, but at the end of the day, I want something to show for the intimacy I provide. If I am still in the same situation financially afterwards, is it really worth my time ? Why should he be the only one benefiting from the affair ? Let's keep in mind why I even decided to do this. I like the nice places he takes me and the attention he gives to me, but I want more. He's getting what he wants...why can't I ?

Well, starting with sex for money is illegal and working backwards - only you know if it's worth your time to have sex with this guy without being paid for it.

I also think cheaters cheat so I trust you are getting tested regularly for sexually transmitted diseases and he is, also - people are dying out there. I would also be prepared for the wife - he may not be as dumb as rocks - to catch on, catch him, catch you and name you in Court. On the other hand, she may know and be very happy someone else is servicing him.

So tell him you want to get paid; that he is getting sex and you think you should get something. It's as simple as that. At the moment for purposes of negotiation - and I'm in and out of Court, do some pretrial interviews - oral woman to man is $20; intercourse is in the area of $40; anal is closer to $50. You don't have a pimp so you have more room to negotiate.

Now if you're going to work off the streets, have the looks, education, clothes and bearing to be high class call girl and out of the hooker/street walker category the prices are much, much higher. So ask him what sex with you is worth on the open market.

And, presto, your problem is solved -
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Jul 10, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Get your life together and stop breaking hearts. Everybody will eventually find out and you will be alone. You messed up and for what? Temptation? A few fun scandalous nights with a married man. Married men don't usually leave their wives. So u messed up.put an end to it before he puts an end to you.
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 12:51 PM
    [QUOTE=Comments on this post: N0help4u agrees: one problem being if he doesn't pay up she can't sue :-[/QUOTE]

Likewise if he agrees, pays up front and isn't satisfied, he would have an action against her. Food for thought!

I guarantee if word got out the Courtroom would be packed! And I'd be in the front row.

I wonder if this would be retroactive? I wonder how much my husband owes me?
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Jones
    If I were a single woman, perhaps the answers would be different. Married men are usually expected to "pay to play"...nothing is free. I'm not a hooker, but at the end of the day, I want something to show for the intimacy I provide. If I am still in the same situation financially afterwards, is it really worth my time ? Why should he be the only one benefiting from the affair ? Let's keep in mind why I even decided to do this. I like the nice places he takes me and the attention he gives to me, but I want more. He's getting what he wants...why can't I ?

If you were single - sure the answers would be different. They might not be as pleasant.

You are married, he's married and you both have innocent spouses at home. Thinking their life is wonderful. Have you given any thought at all of what you are doing to your husband? Are you ready to lose him at any moment? Is it worth it?

Selfish is the word that keeps coming to mind.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Sexually, he expects certain things from me that his wife should be doing. I think this is a fair argument. I need advice.
    If your going to be a ho, you should get paid. Charge by the hour, not the mile though. Don't forget your husband gets half, that's fair.
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 05:06 PM
    I think he should charge for being her gigolo

After all that's fair.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 06:04 PM
    I have trouble even believing this post is legit and not a troll. Nevertheless, Carmen Jones, on the outside chance that you really are as crass as you seem, I offer this bit of advice: If you want to get paid for providing sex, you have to learn the business. Freelance amateurs seldom last long enough to make a living at it.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Hello Carman:

I think selling sex for money is just fine. I think calling it something else is lying. I'd rather be an honest hooker than any kind of liar.

excon
    Angelmouse227 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Oh My GOD!!

Honey, I'm really sorry to tell you this, but have you ever heard the old saying "why buy the cow when you get the milk for free"? Well, you're the cow. Sex is the milk, and he's been sucking at the teats long enough that if you try to start charging he may just go back out to pasture.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 07:02 PM
    This is a farce. I can not believe what I am reading. Your so full of sh--. I can smell it from my computer. You have a loving husband and your excuse for having an affair is because you want financial support that your not getting. Even if you were single the answers would be no different. Your demanding money for services you're a hooker. Plain and simple.

Do yourself and your husband a favour if this is actually a legit question. Get a divorce now. End the marriage and go on your marry way.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Cut ties with hubby, as a hooker you can make much more money without him holding you down.

Just when I thought I'd heard it all, along comes a troll that spins this yarn. Jeesh, get a life! :(
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 08:55 PM
    Yes... but how is the SEX!!

(sorry, I got that stuck in my head from a previous thread and now I want to ask it everywhere)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 09:01 PM
    The sex is good, the cash is better! :):)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A good friend is having an affair with a married man. [ 6 Answers ]

HISTORY... This is an ex-girlfriend from 5 years ago. She is 24 and I'm 38 single parent of 2 adorable kids (13 & 10years old) We have remained good friend since our split-up and I consider to be one of her best friend. As much as I wanted for our relationship to work we didn't get the approval or...

AFFair with a married man [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I am so lost in my thoughts on this topic. I have been with my boyfriend for 10 years, and we have bene distant for abou 6 rather than leave I started just having an affair with a married man 20 years older than me. Hes 45 and I'm 26. He has 3 kids and a great wife. He was happy guy when I met...

I married a us citizen girl but she had affair with anerican guy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I married with us citizen girl , I came here on marriage base visa. I have green card for two years. But my wife live with one american guy and they have baby too. So after 6 moth my green card is expired so what should I hove to do to extend my green card.

Married and in an affair [ 14 Answers ]

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

View more questions Search