Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Or maybe the sex wasn't worth the pay off!?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Obviously it isn't, she's not getting paid for her services, time to find another John. ;)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Name:  best.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  23.5 KB
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Jones
    It's over.
    Don't like what you heard, sometimes the truth hurts. It's time to get your life in order, stop screwing around, stop hooking, work on yourself, and your marriage, be a better person. We all make mistakes, but it isn't worth it if you don't learn something. It's time to learn.

You provided the info, we based our answers on that. Time to look in the mirror and realize that what you are doing is wrong, on many different levels.

Good luck.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    or maybe the sex wasn't worth the pay off!???

Or maybe when presented with the chart listing the various prices he decided he could do better elsewhere. Gee, imagine being in the throes of an affair, suggesting that he start paying and having him walk away - that could damage a person's ego.

I've looked into enough of these relationships to know that in a certain percent of them if HE broke it off she will now be looking at ways to get even, get revenge, teach him a lesson - harass him, embarrass him, contact his wife, contact his wife anonymously, call his friends, contact his family, particularly if her husband has noticed she's been coming home with someone else's fingerprints on her, has been biding his time and confronts her. Then she becomes the innocent party and he's the big, bad older man who took advantage -

Lots of times the wife who gets the letter out of the blue doesn't ask the husband - she just hires someone to check things out.

So keep watching the boards for Part 2.
    Carmen Jones Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Jul 11, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Thanks for your feedback. I didn't expect such harshness, but like you all said... the truth really does hurt. Good to know I have a bunch of "experts" such as yourselves taking the time to judge me when your lives are probably just as "perfect". In fact, this is the first an only time I've ever attempted to post anything. Many of you have made this site your home instead of the pathetic little lives you should be living. So keep judging harshly and throwing those stones while looking out of those glass houses. A stone will be thrown your way soon enough. Smooches... Einsteins.

Jul 11, 2008, 05:04 PM
    And for the record, the sex was extremely great. Never had any complaints on his part. My life is fine, work on getting yours together.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Thanks for your feedback. I didn't expect such harshness, but like you all said...the truth really does hurt. Good to know I have a bunch of "experts" such as yourselves taking the time to judge me when your lives are probably just as "perfect". In fact, this is the first an only time I've ever attempted to post anything. Many of you have made this site your home instead of the pathetic little lives you should be living. So keep judging harshly and throwing those stones while looking out of those glass houses. A stone will be thrown your way soon enough. Smooches...Einsteins.

Bitter much?

Jul 11, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Not at all... I appreciate the feedback. Except, you all are a bunch of smartass know-it-alls without half a clue of what's really going on.
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:12 PM
    And for the record, the sex was extremely great. Never had any complaints on his part. My life is fine, work on getting yours together.
    I love my life , and I don't need or would ever contemplate screwing around behind my partners back to fulfill it.
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 05:13 PM
    The truth hurts Carmen, and a ho is a ho, and that's what you are.

Not surprised, so many people come here, ask their question, and then get mad when they aren't told what they want to hear.

There are many good people on this site, and because we're good people, none of us can or will condone what you do. You are cheating on your husband, with a married man, for the sake of financial gains, you are a hooker. Look it up in the dictionary dear.

And if someone throws a rock at my glass house, at least I won't have to go to my John to get the money to fix it. Think about it.

Good luck.
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Yeah what is really going on
    Husband being cheated on
    Wife being cheated on
    AND you are not in their bedroom to see what wife does and doesn't do for him so he can claim anything he wants.

Jul 11, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Perhaps my tone has confused you all... I'm far from angry or being a whore for that matter. You "good people" just simply amaze me at how you pass judgement so easily. I don't know you, but I bet you're far from perfect yourself. We all make mistakes... I can admit that. I think you all deliberately says foolish things in hopes of evoking emotion of out others for entertainment. And that's truly sad, which is why I withdrew the question. But, it's cool... at least I know the type of people I've been dealing with. Speaking the truth is one thing, but attempting to hurt the feelings of others seeking advice for entertainment is pure ignorance. Over and out.
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:23 PM
    We see a unsuspecting wife and an unsuspecting husband and know how it feels to be in their shoes even though they do not know it is not fair to them.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Crap, I came into this thread a little late.

... what'd I miss?

From what I can gather...

Carmen's married. She's cheating on her hubby with another married man. She wants... money... of some sort?

Jul 11, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Well say that... not what you've been saying. You have no right to be s about this. It's not your wife or husband.
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    crap, I came into this thread a little late.

...what'd I miss?

from what I can gather...

Carmen's married. She's cheating on her hubby with another married man. She wants...money...of some sort?
    That's about it sneezy , but she wants one more thing , SYMPATHY
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:25 PM
    ... and there are some extenuating circumstances to justify cheating...
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 05:26 PM
    So often the person coming here looking for help is already too far gone, and we've scored another one. This little lady had nothing wrong with her that good old common sense wouldn't take care of. Us wasting time saying it out loud for her just gives her someone else to snipe at instead of looking in the mirror and declaring "you will do better with your life."

Not going to happen, and now she can look down her nose at the people here... good thing since her "lovely" little tryst has gone so well.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Carmen, tell me it ain't so.

... why do you want money?. why do you want sympathy?. why are you cheating?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A good friend is having an affair with a married man. [ 6 Answers ]

HISTORY... This is an ex-girlfriend from 5 years ago. She is 24 and I'm 38 single parent of 2 adorable kids (13 & 10years old) We have remained good friend since our split-up and I consider to be one of her best friend. As much as I wanted for our relationship to work we didn't get the approval or...

AFFair with a married man [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I am so lost in my thoughts on this topic. I have been with my boyfriend for 10 years, and we have bene distant for abou 6 rather than leave I started just having an affair with a married man 20 years older than me. Hes 45 and I'm 26. He has 3 kids and a great wife. He was happy guy when I met...

I married a us citizen girl but she had affair with anerican guy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I married with us citizen girl , I came here on marriage base visa. I have green card for two years. But my wife live with one american guy and they have baby too. So after 6 moth my green card is expired so what should I hove to do to extend my green card.

Married and in an affair [ 14 Answers ]

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

View more questions Search