Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vicky992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 06:34 AM
    Avoid my dog peeing and pooping in the house.
    My dog is 8-9 months older (MALE).He is very active and friendly with us the only problem is he is peeing and pooping in house and is making dirty so " How can i avoid this and how can i teach my dog to peep and poop outside the house by obeying my order?" .So please send me the answer for the above question soon.
    Azwanzig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky992
    my dog is 8-9 months older (MALE).He is very active and friendly with us the only problem is he is peeing and pooping in house and is making dirty so " How can i avoid this and how can i teach my dog to peep and poop outside the house by obeying my order?" .So please send me the answer for the above question soon.
    Leave him put side for a week or so until he uses the potty out side
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Someone has to train the dog.

Is there someone who is not working, and can be home during the day?

You got to be able to catch the dog as they are in the act, apply some stern discipline, and take them out to the Same spot outside, every time possible.

If no one is willing to take the time to properly train the dog, or no one is available to do so during the day, my suggestion is to purchase your paper towel supply by the case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog pooping and peeing at night [ 5 Answers ]

I saw the same question as I have on your site but didn't see a definitive answer. I have a one and a half year old Mini Schnauzer and a 9 month old female, same breed. During the day the dogs have access to a breeze way and a doggy door to let them go in and out. They never mess in the breeze way...

Why is my dog pooping and peeing in the house all of a sudden? [ 9 Answers ]

After 6 years my male, fixed, brittany spaniel has never had an accident, even as a puppy. This past weekend we had went away, leaving him alone. He has free access to the house with a doggy door he knows how to use and has always used. He has been left alone many times before, but this time we...

Peeing and Pooping in cage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We have a metal cage for our 3 1/2 month old miniature schnauzer puppy. We had bought her to be an inside pet, but because of her peeing and pooping in her cage we have moved it out into the garage and that's where she stays during the day and sometimes at night. When we get up in the...

Pooping and peeing in kennel [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 4 month old yorkie poo male, who poops and pees in the kennel. Everyone says this is so odd, I don't know if we are doing something wrong or if something is wrong with him. The kennel is big enough for him to lay, and we feed him twice a day, morning and evening. He's a great puppy...

Old dog peeing and pooping? Why Oh Why? [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is a 10 year old German Shepard mix. In the past 3 months, she has started a new behavior. When we go to sleep at night, she sneaks downstairs and pees and poops in the same spot. At first it was just once in a while. Now it is every night. I thought it might be medical. Then we went...

View more questions Search