Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yassou3farahi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 03:16 AM
    How can I know the location of the person with whom I'm chatting on MSN?
    Hello every one,

Can anyone help me to know the location of the person with whom I'm chatting on MSN... because I guess that I've been cheating by someone telling me that he is in France but I guess that he is in another country...

Is it possible to know its real location?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 10, 2008, 03:24 AM
    In all honesty you CAN'T.
    The nearest you could possible get would be the ISP they are posting from , any other information would only be available with a court order on that ISP.
    yassou3farahi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 03:28 AM
    Thanks for your answer Curlyben,
    Is it possible to know at least the country of that person?
    twilcox Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jul 10, 2008, 05:40 AM
    Not without some tools that would be referred to as hackers tools as far as actually being sure. Often times, you could look up their ISP and see what the service area is. Other than that, unless you're a bit more advanced in computers, that's about the best you can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I know the exact location of person with whom I am chatting on Yahoo messenger . [ 11 Answers ]

:rolleyes:How I know the exact location of person with whom I am chatting on Yahoo messenger .

Work location is different from employer office location [ 1 Answers ]

I work for NY based company and as an IT consultant. My actual work location is at the client's office which is in NJ for the whole of 2007. I also live in NJ. Will my income be considered as income earned in NJ or NY? My employer has withheld NY taxes though I live in NJ and my work location is...

Want to know the location of the person I am chatting in gtalk! [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know whether the person I'm talking to is really in seoul or not. Although he says seoul, I can't be sure. Is there a way to check whether he's chatting from seoul? I'm currently living in myanmar. Thanks

Can I get to know d location of the person who is currently chatting to me? [ 35 Answers ]

Can I get to know d xact location (country / city / street / house num.) of the person who is currently chatting to me?

Is there way to access the computer of(the person you are chatting with) ,while chat? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, My question is ,Is it possible to gain access to the computer( the person you are chatting with) ,while in a chat.. If it's really possible then how? I just want 2 gain access to my friends PC , while on a chat conversation.. Please help with this... I have learnt about...

View more questions Search